December 7, 2008

eek

Spotting and crampiness today, following my first experience with queasiness yesterday morning. This is a bit of a roller coaster. I don't know what to expect, I know some spotting is perfectly normal, but I can't help but be a little freaked out.

I know I shouldn't even think of it, but I wonder what would happen if we did lose this pregnancy? We were so unprepared and caught off-guard, but now that it's happening, we've just completely readjusted our perspective to this new reality. But would we try again right away if something were to happen? I just don't know and don't even want to consider it right now...

I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason, even if it is the biggest cliche around, so I just trust that no matter what, it will be the right thing for us.