December 14, 2008

pass the kleenex please!

So thankfully, my nausea seems to have passed, at least for the last couple of days. As long as I get something in my stomach shortly after I wake up, I seem to be okay. I cannot, however, get more than three feet away from a box of tissues, because I'm all stuffed up and my nose is running 100% of the time.

Although I'll definitely trade puking for snot any day, I'm going to have to upgrade my kleenex selection if this keeps up. The inside of my right nostril is completely raw from the "nice and soft" travel pack tissues that I have on my person at all times that are anything but. I guess they figured naming them "rough and scratchy" probably wouldn't generate as many sales, but it's way more accurate.

My supply of mucus seems only to be rivaled by my supply of urine, which miraculously regenerates itself in vast quantities even while I'm sleeping and not consuming any liquid. It's like magic! I can't wait to see what other exciting things my body can secrete over the next few months...