May 28, 2009

32 weeks


Today marks the start of the 32nd week and the beginning of the eighth month! The time has gone by so quickly, I can hardly believe that we're so close to actually having another human join us in our home.

New fun things that have happened lately include occasionally waking up with numb hands or a calf muscle cramp, both likely due to excess fluid retention and general pregnant-body weirdness that is both normal and to be expected. 

Also fun to note is the shape that my belly button has taken on, which although not fully popped out, is totally weird looking and all stretched out. 

Since the start of our Bradley class, Gus has taken his new role as coach quite seriously and has been great about reminding me to do my exercises and even takes me for an evening walk. One time he did have to bribe me with ice cream, but hey, he's just doing what he has to do.