June 2, 2009

whine

I have officially become a snot factory. I had a bit of a sore throat on Saturday which I thought was due to allergies or maybe to the fan that we were running 24/7 due to the intense freaking heat in our house. Sunday was sneezy and stuffy and my nose was starting to stop up completely so that I was awakening even more frequently during the night to supplement my pee trips with nostril clearing and failed attempts at normal breathing patterns. The last 48 hours have been almost exclusively decorated with piles of kleenex and my rosy red and raw nose.

Being sick is stupid. Being sick while pregnant is really stupid thanks to the fact that I just get to sit around and whine about it instead of doping myself up with twice the recommended dosage of whatever I can get my hands on and sleeping for a couple of days.

End whine. Thank you for listening.