November 11, 2011

For the holiday table

I've had the urge to do some last-minute sewing of things that would be lovely on a Thanksgiving or otherwise Autumnal table. Brown, gold, orange, and red are all around outside my window, and they are absolutely present in this little limited collection. I'll keep cranking things out as inspiration strikes, and plan to try to move on to Christmas before too long, but I'm just really loving orange right now!


I love to play with textures, and this metallic-striped linen called out to me! I think it's perfect for fall and adds just a touch of elegance to the casual brown leaf-strewn edges.


This bright tangerine paisley print is my idea of perfection. Subtle tone-on-tone pattern in a bold color that can be dressed up or down. I love the way it plays with the texture of the creamy linen too.


These placemat sets can be found in my Etsy shop, along with some other lovely things that would be a welcome gift for your Thanksgiving hostess. Or a nice treat for yourself! As time before the approaching holdiays are limited, quantities will be too, so don't hesitate!