December 1, 2011

twilltape goodies now tagged for gift giving!

It occurred to me the other day that it might be nice to include tags on my products, especially to ease gift giving a little bit. After all, it might not be completely obvious to a recipient what a Grab & Go Diaper Clutch is intended to be used for, and it's nice to know that you can throw my stand mixer cover straight in the wash- right? And since we're not always with our loved ones when they open their gifts, providing that info just seems like something that I should have been doing all along. So sorry!

The really silly part is that I made these tags up months ago when I sent the donation to the Hope Gala, for exactly that reason. I wasn't there to explain what the items were, and at the auction they didn't even have the website to get information from. Somewhere along the line though, I failed to make the leap into including them on every item. Sometimes I'm just a little slow on the uptake!

So, better late than never, you can now rest assured that your twilltape products will be properly identified from now on! Tags include care instructions, a little info about the product, and of course, the website info so your giftee can return to the shop and spread some twilltape love in another direction!

And in related news, there's a fresh new batch of mixer covers in the shop today. Get 'em while they're hot! Here's a taste (complete with cute little hang tag):


You can find the whole selection in the kitchen section of the shop. Thanks for looking!