September 20, 2012

We have a winner!

It's official. My adventures in Pattern Pyramid-ing have successfully come to an end. Comments are closed, the results are tallied, and by very official random number drawing, we have a winner:

It's Kat of Modern Vintage Cupcakes who said:

Yay for the pattern pyramid! I've totally got my eye on one of those blouse patterns, so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. ;-)

So congrats to Kat! Not only is she quite adorably expecting a little one any minute now, but she is also the latest lucky recipient who will be charged with carrying on the Pattern Pyramid fun. And, Kat hails from New Zealand, so we're really spreading the love worldwide with this win!

Thanks so much to everyone who entered! What a fun way to discover new blogs! I'll be visiting each of your slices of virtual reality to see what you're up to.

And I'll be back here soon to show off my adorable children in their sweet mama-made fancy dress clothes. Sister-in-law was just married, and I couldn't resist the opportunity to dress my babies up in coordinating outfits just like the crazy-pants pageant mama I aspire to be someday*. Naturally, they were adorable.

*Don't worry, I'm just kidding. There will be no Toddlers in Tiaras in this house. Unless, of course, a tiara happens to show up here, in which case Lincoln will most certainly want to wear it. Pink, please.